At Communications For Commerce we have 25 years experience delivering bespoke learning and development programs to some of the country’s most well-known and respected organisations and their people. We understand the operational challenges facing organisations and recognise that an executive can only expand their responsibilities and contribution, when they expand their own capabilities.
We provide Government-recognised training programs, tailored to a Company’s specific requirements, in the following functional areas:
- Diploma of Management
- Certificate IV in Business
- Certificate IV in Business Sales
- Certificate III and Certificate IV in Competitive Systems and Practices
- Certificate IV in Project Management
We also offer Learning and Development programs below. These workshops can be tailor-made to an organisation’s specific purposes and delivered in either full day or modular format to best suit the time and resource parameters of a business group.
- Leadership Skills for Lean Times
- Coaching for Managers
- Mastering The Change Curve – Leading in a VUCA World
- Driving Creativity and Innovation in the Workplace
- Presenting for Success
- Conducting Crucial Conversations
- Negotiating Towards a Win/Win Relationship
- Self-Management – Prioritisation and Productivity
- Developing Strategic Plans for Operational Success
- Using Powerful Questions
Click here to contact us and learn more about how we can tailor a learning program to suit the needs of your business and the working style of your people.